Friday, April 18, 2014

A day in the life of me...


.... is the theme at Journal52 in week 12. 
Yes, I am a bit behind. 
Hope to catch up in a few days' time! 
 A day is always like a puzzle, all pieces fit together to make a day... I guess the missing pieces are when you just take a brake, or sleep, or whatever, just enjoy.. relaxing in nature, being on the phone, cleaning the house... 
I's a pity a day has only 24 hours, and we need such a lot of sleep.. hehe 


****

STAMPS USED:
Flower ( top) - Hampton Art
Clock plus spoon - Prima Marketing
Music - Art Journey
Girl praying - Art Journey
Mosaïc - Stampers Anonymus
Flower (bottom) - Magenta
Silhouette in background - Unity Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Leuk idee met de puzzelstukken! Ik heb het idee dat de mensen die op het AS geweest/gewerkt hebben allemaal een stukje achterlopen, moi incluis! Fijn Paasweekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes 24hrs just isn't enough lol. Love the jigsaw pieces Ellie
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie this is sooooo cool! Love everything about it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great piece Ellie. Its also reminded me of an old cuttlebug jigsaw die I have not used in such a long time !!
    Happy Easter, Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!