Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Original Documented Life Project - week 26

  I am doing the Original Documented life project, the June theme was : 
Travel Journaling
 Art challenge for June 27 : Photos and words
The Journal Prompt A picture is worth a thousand words

So, this is another Art journal page of 18 x 25 centimeters!


I used a picture from a magazine to showcase photography... 
What would we do without? 
I journaled around the picture, and used some stamping to add some interest. 
Yes, a very basic art journal page this time.. sometimes I choose not to make it too complicated! lol

The stamp is from Katzelkraft (discontinued) 

1 comment:

  1. Een pagina met een foto uit een tijdschrift kan ook heel mooi zijn, zoals jij hier toont ! Leuk met die tekst errond ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!