Thursday, May 4, 2017

Home decor time !


I am happy to be with you today sharing a piece of home decor 
made with the beautiful Colorations Sprays and a stencil from Art Anthology. 



I think this will be gifted to someone in near future; only if I can part with it, lol!



I am entering this in the challenge on Simons Says Stamp - the great ourdoors

****

Starting off with a slab of wood...


... and playing with gesso, ephemera, structure paste and a stencil ....




... and some Colorations Sprays ...




... will give you an artsy gift!

I'm happy I could share this with you and I hope you will give this a try.

I've also created a step-by-step Snapguide tutorial for you:

5 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige creatie, supermooie kleuren en texturen ! Ik zou het, eerlijk gezegd, ook moeilijk kunnen weggeven.... :o) Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love this. The wood substrate is just perfect for your natural style.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie...I love how you have transformed a block of wood into a beautiful work of art with so much texture and detail...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!