Saturday, November 29, 2014

"Prettige kerstdagen" op een franse stempel!


Ja, echt, ook in andere talen... Prachtige stempel toch? So handig ook om te gebruiken bij paperpiecing... 
Don't you just LOVE this new Katzelkraft stamp? I do! 
It's also very useful for paperpiecing... 


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

STAMPS USED:  (click on picture)

****
Maandag wordt de winnaar bekend gemaakt voor November, én de nieuwe maandelijkse challenge voor December; dit alles op het Katzelkraft blog.
Monday there will be a new monthly challenge on the Katzelkraft blog (and the winner for November will be annoounced) !


7 comments:

  1. These are so sweet, Ellie - lovely watercolour backgrounds, and the trees are really cute! Sorry to have missed so much - I'm still catching up with myself, but hope to be back to more regular visiting soon. I need my inspiration fix!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, inderdaad een prachtige stempel, maar je hebt er toch weer iets moois van gemaakt he.
    Fijn weekend
    Laurette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel mooi en stijlvol. Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie kerstkaart is dit!! En wat een gaaf stempel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige kaart met een supermooie achtergrond!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mix of patterns and texture on this card :) so pretty!! thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!