Saturday, September 26, 2015

A poppy in the wind...



A winelabel (yes, from Jacqueline from France) was the base for the background. Gesso, a stencil and the beautiful poppy and sentiment stamp make for the end result!..  


I am going to show you 2 more cards with the poppy stamp in near future! 

****

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1.  Work it Wednesday from SSS - stamping  

STAMPS USED: 
Inkerbell stamps - sheet "Dat een verdient een bloemetje"

Stencil is from The Crafter's Workshop! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Love the stamp is gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh zo prachtig en wat een goed idee met die wijnlabel !! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ellie! It's so elegant and pretty, I love the pretty background you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!