Friday, February 26, 2016

Delicate ...

 I enjoyed using these stamps so much!! 
Another guest design post from me for Designs By Ryn 
I LOVE playing with these gorgeous stamps !!


This is a background from my stash again; it's Colorwash sprayed onto it.

I stamped the Hibiscus onto a seperate piece of paper, fussy cut it and colored it.
For the background I stamped the Flower Lace stamp, and gave it some highlighting with a white acrylic marker and a brown fineliner, and some color with a watercolor pencil
I also stamped the flower onto the background, to add a layer, and interest of course.

I adhered the flower to the card with some 3D tape.
I added a rub-on script on the right-hand side of the card - you know me, I must add some script!
The green 'frame ' is also a rub-on.
The 'groetjes' (|Inkerbell) text finishes it off.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie :) Always a pleasure to see your take on my stamps! Thanks for coming back as a Guest Designer. Like how you combined the flower and lace in this. Great sublte colour highlights on the flower and white highlights in the background! They give the the composition a cohesive feel. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige achtergrond Ellie, heel mooie kaart!!!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!