Saturday, November 26, 2016

Playing with Minx shimmering inks

Hi all, 
the Design Team of Art Anthology is
 featuring the Minx shimmering inks lately.
They're fun! 

So, I will be featuring them today as well.
They are great to make backgrounds for cards
or maybe for an art journal page
 (or a canvas, or a watercolor painting etc etc).

For now : 4 different ways to use the inks.
.. .. I hope to do some more in near future!


I've used the same colors for all 4 techniques.

For step-by-steps of all 4 techniques,
please see the Snapguide at the end of this post!

****

1. Using household wrap to create gorgeous shimmery effects.

2. Making a print with Minx inks on a gelliplate.

3. A brayered background with the leftover inks from technique 2.

4. Making a background with Minx and salt crystals.

****
SNAPGUIDE: 
Check out How to Use Minx Inks to Create Backgrounds - 4 Techniques
by Art Anthology on Snapguide.


Also check the snapguide for all the supplies I've used.

That's it for today, thank you so much for stopping by again!
I hope that I have inspired you to create something pretty !
See you! 

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, dat ziet er prachtig uit ! Weer iets heel speciaals, super gedaan ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!