Saturday, May 13, 2017

Flowery playtime...

I had a nice play in my tiniest Art Journal booklet, the one with torn edges I've created in this post a while ago.  


The background has been made with a piece of a tumble dryer cloth covered with gesso. 

I colored it with Nuance by brushing the colors over the surface vertically; 
and to add more interest I added some color with a watercolor pencil as well.

The flower is a newbee from Magenta! 



I am entering this in the challenge at
1. Country View Challenges - Flower Power

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute sized journal and I love your pages Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtige pagina, supermooi gedaan ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a tumble dryer cloth...who would know. This is fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!