Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Book 11 - for series 52






week 11 : book 11. 

This time a tiny little booklet from recycled paper, thread and transparent covers. 

It measures  4 x 5 centimeters.

This is my favorite of all 10 books I've made up until now..




I've colored the transparencies with acohol ink. 


On each page I've stamped an insect..




... this one being the ants stamp I've designed for Magenta....


....and part of a script, also from Magenta.


I've colored the thread with alcohol ink as well, and to make the binding sturdier, added part of a toothpick to the 'spine' of the book. 


I've also added gesso to the edges of the booklet, to give it kind of a frame. 



****

I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Series 52
2. Mini Album Makers


2 comments:

  1. Oh, wat een prachtig boekje en zo klein ! Het kaft is prachtig en ook de bladzijden zijn mooi, met die insecten en tekst ! Super gedaan ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet little book and the little insects are such a fun addition as is the background stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!